Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Custom Items Are No Problem

If you are having a hard time finding a product let us know what your looking for. We can make custom or customize garments that won't find elsewhere.

We have a lot of experience in custom projects since we have provided special items for many businesses and government agencies. With low minimums and a fast turn around time you won't be disappointed.

For more information or to discuss a particular project please get in touch with Miranda or Nilo in our sales department at 800-222-1474.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I think we should exchange links. I am already linking to you.

    http://victimtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete